11.25.2011

Contest Winners

Congratulations to Dana W., Kristyl M., and Jo W. on winning the Hyadria Perfume contest! I sent you emails to let you know so you can give me your addresses to send out the bottles. But Jo W., I received a bounce back email, so hopefully you see this post and write me at lauren@hrstbooks.com.

The contest question was in 1954's White Christmas starring Bing Crosby, which character wore the dress and which one stayed home?

This question had a couple right answers and either would have entered you into the contest.
Answer #1
Judy Haynes (played by Vera Ellen) wore the dress and 
Betty Haynes (played by Rosemary Clooney) stayed home.

Answer #2 
Phil Davis (played by Danny Kaye) wore the dress and
Bob Wallace (played by Bing Crosby) stayed home.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to enter. Stay tuned also...I am in contact with another company who has offered me possible items for a giveaway and I am really excited about this one!

Disclaimer...I do not receive any money or compensation for these types of posts from any of these companies. I just love being able to give stuff to you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm that Jo W.! Just sent you an email, hope it reaches you, thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete