3.16.2009

Mildred Pierce Request

Jennifer read my mind. Mildred Pierce is one of my all time favorite inspiring movies for hairstyles. I actually plan in the future to do some break downs of hairstyles from the movie on the blog and revisions in the book later. There are already some similar looks in the book. And, Jennifer, here is the answer to your question about the chignon Mildred wears on the fateful night in the police station. It was the second entry I ever did on the blog.

http://bobbypinblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/bun-like-mildred-pierce.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, can't believe I missed that! Thanks bunches, and can't wait to see what else you discuss from the film.

    Eve Arden is a scene-stealer in that, too. She sparkles so much at some points one almost (almost!) forgets Joan is still on-screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How I love this film! This website is amazing!

    ReplyDelete